Re: question about mixed Cocoa/GNUstep project

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: question about mixed Cocoa/GNUstep project
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:33:56 +0200

Hey,

On Wednesday, July 21, 2004, at 11:57 PM, Scott Christley wrote:

have a Cocoa project that I want to port to GNUstep, and I am wondering how people handle the two build environments. Do you just use makefiles for GNUstep and the pbproj directory for Cocoa, and there is not conflict with the builds? I see that there is the nfmake tool, but this looks like it is for the old ProjectCenter.

I have already two projects that I maintain in both cocoa and gnustep.

I like to keep them separate, separate interfaces (.nib versus .gorm) separate project file. I only share the source code 100%

So I prefer syncing the source code from one to the other and viceversa.,

-R