A question on thread and connection.

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: A question on thread and connection.
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:57:12 +0700

hello, can someone help me with thread and connection?
i got a lock while the server is sending a message to the first client's
vended object and the second client connects.
i guess i should rename a thread when something connect and spawn
another thread and register thread with the old name?
s/register/register new/

1 server gets message from clientA withObject:AOBJ
2 server sends msg to AOBJ to query something [AOBJ query]
3 server is waiting for AOBJ to reply
4 server gets message from clientB withObject:BOBJ
5 server sends msg to BOBJ to query something [BOBJ query]
6 server is waiting BOBJ to reply

if BOBJ never reply, server won't receive AOBJ's.

What should I do? Thanks a lot in advance.