Trouble with tables...

From: Matthew Weinstein
Subject: Trouble with tables...
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:43:50 -0400

Dear GNUsteppers,

I'm having heaps of trouble with NSTableView.

1. I've already mentioned that selecting multiple rows, especially if they're not adjacent, seems to return the wrong answer.

2. Is there some way to programatically change table column headers? The cocoa way seems to have no effect...

3. How do I deselect all selected rows? Again the cocoa way seems to do nothing. :-(

1000 thanks in advanced
Matthew

PS Some people have complained about the G in front of GTAMSAnalyzer. For the moment it's staying. When NSKeyedArchive is really portable between the two platforms I will drop the G. For the moment it does rather act as a reminder that the two programs are not file interchangeable.
--
Matthew Weinstein
Associate Professor of Science Education

404D White Hall
KSU
Kent, OH 44242

330-672-0653