Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:06:59 +0300

On 2004-06-15 22:30:41 +0300 "Sascha Erni, .rb" <rb@nggalai.com> wrote:

Hi Enrico,

Enrico Sersale wrote:
<snip>

Cheers! Works exactly how I'd have wanted it to work. Only (smallish) gripe: Empty Recycler in the GWorkspace menu's only available when Desktop.app is running. But I can live with that. :D

Now it should work.

Regarding Desktop.app: The problem I mentioned in an earlier post, i.e. that setting a background image as "stretched" will draw the background colour only, no image, is still there. Not a biggie for me, mind.

Try now.

By the way, is there a way to set the font colour for the desktop? I usually use rather dark wallpapers, and the black fonts are barely readable.

Added. (Info->Preferences->Icons)

Have a good one,
-Sascha.rb