Re: Gorm and .gorm files

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: Gorm and .gorm files
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:11:26 -0400

Hmm, is thre a new project center cvs ?

I followed the cvs instructions on the www.gnustep.org page. downloaded the entire gnustep module, and then buld Gorm and Projectcenter from there (as well as gnustep from there).
Gorm is .7.7 alpha, and ProjectCenter is 0.3.5 from that cvs.

Launching a gorm project from projectcenter gives the read error on Gorm, so you just have to do a new (under Gorm, and overwrite the interface gorm file projectCenter made).

But.... if you try to open any existing gorm file in the cvs for projectCenter (one of its gorm file),Gorm comes back and say it can read the file.