[BUG] Gorm, -refreshCells in GormImageEditor.m

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: [BUG] Gorm, -refreshCells in GormImageEditor.m
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 02:40:08 +0900

Hi,

Line 586 in GormImageEditor has [[self superview] bounds].size.width, but for my case(I'm using art backend) when I select Open or New from menu, Gorm.app dies with Segmentation Fault. After adding line if (![self superview]) return; so that if [self superview] does return nil, it just returns and not accessing results of -bound method call. I do not know
whether xlib backend has same problem. Please fix this.

Thanks in advance.