Re: why not DirectFB?

From: andrez
Subject: Re: why not DirectFB?
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 20:46:46 +0300

Chad Hardin wrote:
Yeah, I'm working on this, but it's slow.  one of those "Real Life" things.

I don't think there would be any objections to accepting a directfb patch once I have one :-)

Remember though, some people prefer X.

Chad

Iunderstand, but I guess, that people can commit code would they know more about your idea. Real life is a thing that Micro$oft benefits from. But the more people we have working on the project, the more real-life thing impacts us. As far as I understand, the DirectFB guys have also all that sound libraries integrated, and when using DirectFB you need no window manager and it has it's own cut'n paste.