Re: Suggestions for deploying an application ?

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Suggestions for deploying an application ?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:01:50 +0100

> view). I currently run an X Windows three tier risk management system (real
> time) this way at work and it works fine. Things to consider are the

Can you recommend a good X server to run on the PC ? Was using the cygwin
one, which does work but doesnt co-operate very well wiuth GNustep... the
menus especially end up with full windows, and any time you close a window
it moves the entire app into the background which is really damn annoying!

-bat.