Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 21:39:36 -0600

On May 21, 2004, at 8:38 AM, Eric Heintzmann wrote:
Another poster had this problem a month or two ago - it turned out to be related to bundles and/or frameworks. In GNUstep, debug and non-debug bundles and frameworks can't coexist. so it's possible to link a framework that is linked to the non-debug version of base into a debug version of an app. I hope there is some way we can fix that.

Does it mean, on a debian way, that framework packages should conflict with gnustep-base1-dbg and gnustep-gui0-dbg ? (to make sure debug version of theses libraries won't be linked)

And at run time, can gnustep-base1-dbg and gnustep-gui0-dbg be present ?

I think to be safe, you should only have debug versions of everything on non-debug versions of everything installed. Not both. Hopefully this can be fixed soon, though.