Re: The GNUstep project wants to use your orca pictures

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: The GNUstep project wants to use your orca pictures
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:46:24 +0200

Dear Yoshihiko Nagatsuka,

some time has passed since I answered your mail for the first time. At first I want to tell you that we - the GNUstep people - are still interested in your work. Did you make any progress or did you face some difficulties? We're looking forward to admire your work!

regards, Lars

p.s. You can answer either me or directly to discuss-gnustep@gnu.org.