Toolbar example

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Toolbar example
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:02:00 +0200

Hi everybody,

I have implemented the size mode and display mode features for the toolbar implementation and I have also added a toolbar example in /gnustep/usr-apps/examples/gui/ToolbarExample which demonstrates both classes GSToolbar and NSToolbar with all the features currently implemented (to try it : it is needed to update to the latest cvs version of -gui).

Future…
I still need to implement features like : toolbar items rearranging and customizing, I'm working on this stuff but it will take some times. I want also improve clipped toolbar items management with a better UI.

bye,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé