Re: CVS mailing list/ policy.

From: Adam Fedor
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:29:34 -0600

On Tuesday, April 6, 2004, at 04:41 AM, Marc Ordinas i Llopis wrote:

Hi all,

The gnustep-cvs mailing list is not working. Its last kept update is dated 2003/10/04. Could it be repaired? It would be a great help for me, and I think to others too, as sometimes it's difficult to track changes to the repository.

The savannah administrators turned off the ability for projects admins to add this capability. They plan to fix it at some point, but they have not yet.

Also, it there any policy on CVS use? Most OSS projects have a policy of not commiting anything that breaks the build to the HEAD brach. Is it similar here?

Well, yes, that's a general policy, although its not specifically written down.