Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject

From: NeXT
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:27:36 +0900

On 2004-03-03 00:15:27 +0900 Helge Hess <helge.hess@opengroupware.org> wrote:

Hm. I might add this as an compatibility option to SOPE, no big deal, stay tuned ;-)

Good to here :-)

It will be a significantly slower, but is going to provide all the KVC features available in gstep-base.

Why should it be "significantly" slower? It could not be cached, or KVC itself is so
slow?

PS)
I'm going to test more extensively (with some real load) SOPE and GSWeb, I'm searching for all default options and documentations on both of them. Does anybody know good source of information? (Yes, source is very good source of information, but you know :-)