Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject

From: NeXT
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:43:12 +0900

I've not perform extensive testing but as far as I know, current state of SOPE does work well. even with Korean(with UTF8 encoding, I'm not tested with EUC-KR encoding, and UTF-8 is the right way I think). KVC is not supported in SOPE as you said(actually GNUstep base does have this feature, and GSWeb does make use of this), so porting(or just mere copying) of existing application code needs some works(creating accessors and setters). Anyway SOPE is good WO engine I think.(I also think GSWeb is good, both I've tested)