Re: {Spam?}

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: {Spam?}
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:19:11 -0700

On Wednesday, February 25, 2004, at 10:12 PM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

Given that this is a public list and that spam does come through it on
occasion, the reports may not be on purpose. I suggest you investigate that
possibility before assuming that it's a malicious act.

This list is closed to all non-subscribers (unless I specifically approve a post), so there should not be any spam on the list.