Re: ComboBoxes and Switches in NSTableColumn

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: ComboBoxes and Switches in NSTableColumn
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:58:30 -0700

On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 01:28 PM, Andreas Hoeschler wrote:

I am reraising the issue. Is anyone actually working on the NSTableView code right now? I am wondering whether it makes sense to dive into the current code or rather reimplement NSTableView from scratch. I need to get this working as soon as possible and would appreciate some feedback from the author of the current > implementation.

I can't say myself as I haven't looked at the code.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

    Andreas

BTW: It's been pretty quiet on the GNUstep list for quite a while. :-)

I've been receiving lots of mail from the list. You might check the archives to see that. It looks like gnu.org might be rejecting your address as spam. I don't know why though.