Re: Call for help - Fosdem booth

From: nicolas
Subject: Re: Call for help - Fosdem booth
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:49:26 +0100

Selon nicolas@roard.com:

> > Things we need -
> >
> >  * a few very large color prints (posters) to hang on the table or around.
>
> I'll see that tomorrow -- with a bit of luck the small printing shop I saw
> this evening near my location will let me print some ;-)
>
> But yes, if you are able to print nice A4 posters with GNUstep logos, that
> could be really good to decorate the stand !

Ok, I printed one A3 gnustep logo (http://www.lefinnois.net/fond_step/800/
gstep-opaque-gros-plan.jpg), 10 each of http://www.lefinnois.net/fond_step/
800/gnustep_vector_rouge.png and http://www.lefinnois.net/fond_step/800/
gnustep_vector_bleu_petrol.png -- I think they will be good to decorate the
stand -- and 50 brochures. All of that in color :-)

--
Nicolas Roard