Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:05:54 +0100

On 2004-02-11 09:46:47 +0000 Pete French <pete@twisted.org.uk> wrote:

I did a GNUstep booklet presenting the project :
http://www.roard.com/gnustep/booklet-fosdem.html
Oh, thats excellent! Good work.
Only suggestion would be that gnustep.org should be top of the
links sections. Yes, I know it's also in the balck bars, but it
took a while to see those when theres a section makes 'links'. For
the foolish like me :-)
Superb design though - any objections to having that mailed
to others as a "flyer" for GNUstep ?

No, but we need the use approval for the orca's images first..

Ain't got _any_ response until now. If the booklet has to go into print _now_ it has to go without the orcas...

There is a chance that the artist doesn't understand english (despite having some english text on his website - but maybe he got it translated). So I am asking you, Kazunobu, could you please get in contact with Yoshi Nagatsuka <ar5y-ngtk@asahi-net.or.jp> and ask him for a permission?

--
Nicolas Roard

Thanks and greetings, Lars