Re: [libobjc] May I tweak objc-api.h?

From: Mike Stump
Subject: Re: [libobjc] May I tweak objc-api.h?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:39:25 -0800

On Friday, February 6, 2004, at 03:46  PM, Alexander Malmberg wrote:
It's prior art all right, but it doesn't support your argument. :)

Hum... I could have sworn that I saw this go by when they were first doing it, maybe it was a minor internal edit, that when it broke everyones code, they got slapped upside the head and had to `preserve' existing C code, or maybe I am just misremembering. In any event, X11 argues for two names.