Re: problem with autoresize

From: Raffael Herzog
Subject: Re: problem with autoresize
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:23:51 +0100

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:52:05 +0100, Nicolas SANCHEZ <nicolas.sanchez@evhr.net> wrote:

I've a NSBrowser in a NSWindow (I don't use Gorm) and I want the browser to resize automatically when the window is resized. In order to do this, I use the code :

theBrowser = [[NSBrowser alloc] init];
[theBrowser setFrame: [[theMainWindow contentView] frame]];
[theBrowser setAutoresizingMask: NSViewWidthSizable ||
                                 NSViewHeightSizable];
[[theMainWindow contentView] addSubview: theBrowser];

`||' ist the logical OR operator, you need the bitwise one (`|'). Therefore you set the autoresizingMask to 1 instead of 18.

cu,
   Raffi

--
The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is no difference, but in practice, there is.

Raffael Herzog - herzog@raffael.ch - www.raffael.ch - ICQ #67961355