Re: [objc-improvements-branch] About to start ObjC++

From: Dirk Theisen
Subject: Re: [objc-improvements-branch] About to start ObjC++
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:07:17 +0000

Hello, Travis!

So my question for you is, what do your efforts mean for me as a
simple application programmer? I abhor C++ the language (some of the
semantic compiler improvements such as declare variables anywhere are
nice).

AFAIK, the feature mentioned is part of C99. So no need for C++ here.
The gcc (3.3) Apple is currently ships has support for it.

Greetings,
  Dirk