Re: [objc-improvements-branch] About to start ObjC++

From: Mike Stump
Subject: Re: [objc-improvements-branch] About to start ObjC++
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:13:53 -0800

On Wednesday, January 21, 2004, at 08:52 AM, Pascal J.Bourguignon wrote:
David Ayers writes:
Hmm, is this a subtle suggestion that 'you' ('we' as in Apple?) would
prefer to only have ObjC++? Call me paranoid but that thought alone is
quite frightening. :-) (But also currently irrelevant.)

Of course not. I assume Apple would like to have a JavObjC++! :-)

A curious idea, would you like to implement it?  :-)