Re: PATCH: NSPathUtilities etc

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: PATCH: NSPathUtilities etc
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:58:01 +0000

> For unix systems, GNUstep now sources "/etc/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf" at startup

Umm, can you clarify this please ? "GNUstep" isnt a program in its
own right after all. Do you mean that every application sources this file
on startup ? Other than that it looks good.

> * no more sourcing /usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

If you dont source this file then how will compiling code work ? The
first line of these is include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make after
all - or will we need to alter every makefile to include the
/etc/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf file at the top too ?

The idea in general is very nice though, good work.

-bat.