Fwd: [BUG] GWorkspace: IconView and SmallIconView related.

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Fwd: [BUG] GWorkspace: IconView and SmallIconView related.
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:10:40 +0900 (KST)

Hi,
I created a patch for GWorkspace.app. It fixes problems in IconView
and SmallIconView;
superviews should not be accessed before they are set. Also some other
same kind of
variable initialization problem. Though my patch fixes this problem,
the patch itself is not
good way of fixing these problem. I think Enrico should clean the
architecture of original
code referring this patch :-)

PS) Sorry for attaching same mail message...
--- Begin Message --- Subject: [BUG] GWorkspace: IconView and SmallIconView related. Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:08:58 +0900
Hi,
I created a patch for GWorkspace.app. It fixes problems in IconView and SmallIconView; superviews should not be accessed before they are set. Also some other same kind of variable initialization problem. Though my patch fixes this problem, the patch itself is not good way of fixing these problem. I think Enrico should clean the architecture of original
code referring this patch :-)

<view.diff>

--- End Message ---