Re: FW: NSToolbar

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: FW: NSToolbar
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:55:42 -0500

On 2004-01-14 00:10:35 -0500 Jeff Teunissen <deek@d2dc.net> wrote:
It is a convenient straw man for people to use to beat whose of us who think GNUstep is better-served by going in a direction other than that which Apple
is currently travelling.

Since I'm the one who made the statement, perhaps I should clarify. This is not a straw man. Based on things I've seen on this list, I *absolutely* believed myself to be correct. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But there's no attempt at deception.