Re: DirectFB backend, I'm going for it!

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: DirectFB backend, I'm going for it!
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:21:00 -1000

So does this mean that I still have "go" for implementing the directfb backend w/o window decorations (letting NSwindow handle it)?

The backend is going along well, coding is DirectFB is somewhat low-level though so each method is becoming like 3x-4x times the size of how they are implemented in Win32. Plus, I'm going to implement a lot of the stuff that Win32 "leaves for subclasses". Can't wait to share it.

Chad