Re: [BUG] Focus problem...

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: [BUG] Focus problem...
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:22:04 +0900 (KST)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Riccardo Mottola <multix@ngi.it>

  I had a similar problem with Gorm and PC, using the latest CVS before
  savannah breakage. I thought it was related to using CDE/mwm instead of
  Wmaker, but apaprently not. I get this menu flickering too, it can even end
  with the menu of another application being in foreground instead of the app
  which sould.

Very glad to see I am not the only one :-)

  I have another problem: I don't hide, I only neet to take the focus out of
  gorm, when it gets back all the palettes flicker when they come back in
  foreground and they "mirgate" owards the bottom of the screen. Usually gorm
  recovers after some flickers and stops, moving the palettes backs makes them
  usable.

  -Ric

Are you using focus system like follow-mouse ? This does not work well with
GNUstep. Use click-mouse-to-focus. Or maybe something like my another
problem... I also have some problem if an application which does not have
application window like ProjectCenter.app when loaded.

I suspect recent change in focus system mechanism during last half of december
and january break the system.