Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> C

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> Cocoa...)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:55:56 +0100

Jason Clouse (jhclouse@charter.net) wrote:
> On 2004-01-12 17:47:07 +0100 Philippe C.D. Robert
> <philippe.robert@gmx.net> wrote:
> >But to remain on-topic, what exactly is it with NSToolbar which makes
> >it so
> >unwelcome?
>
> Because it comes from Apple

I see some people complains about non portability with Cocoa.
I don't see any patch (that could be included: NSDocument arch./NSSavePanel
delegate update...) or extensions.

Maybye (you or Alex Perez) are not developers ...
Are you only doing politic and flamewars ?

Fabien

--
Fabien VALLON - fabien.vallon@fr.alcove.com
Ingénieur Informatique Libre  - Alcôve -  http://www.alcove.com