Re: XML idea

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: XML idea
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:52:21 -0700

On Friday, January 9, 2004, at 08:56 PM, Jason Clouse wrote:

Well, there's a chicken-and-egg problem. But I was assuming
a minimal installation at least (like that which is installed by
the Startup project I wrote (which is in CVS, but I haven't
generally announced)).

Where in the tree is it? I looked through core but didn't see anything.

It's at the same level as core (gnustep/Startup)

cvs -z3 co Startup

should do it, or you could check out all of the gnustep stuff

cvs -z3 co gnustep