Re: Fosdem 2004

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Fosdem 2004
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 06:04:25 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 08.01.04 um 02:01 Uhr schrieb Nicola Pero:

I've contacted our contacts at fosdem in order to have a shared
GNUstep/OGo room but it's not looking very positive for now this year.

They don't have a room for us :-( hopefully they'll find a way to give us a room for part of the time or sharing with other projects, but I'm afraid
it's not looking that good.

But they mentioned the possibility of having a stand. Helge immediately
asked for an OGo stand. :-)

Are we interested in getting a GNUstep stand ?

If a stand is all we can have, just go for a stand.