Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the
Date: 07 Jan 2004 21:27:41 GMT

Banlu Kemiyatorn <id@project-ile.net> wrote:
> Another friend of me is kind enough to provide a fix on IE6
> http://acherondesign.com/~largo/gnustep.org/

Thanks for that. I've applied most of the CSS changes from this. I hope
it's OK. I don't have IE6 here to test and I'm not sure how often the site
updates at the minute. Complaints/improvements to webmasters@gnustep.org,
please.

In general, I prefer having a "diff -ruN" to use, especially if it's
against CVS HEAD. I don't like lines only having whitespace changes,
which make it harder to merge.

--
MJR/slef