Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster lis

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster list.) (fwd)
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 01:31:04 +0700

On 2004-01-08 00:14:39 +0700 Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
<Lars.Sonchocky-Helldorf@bbdo-interone.de> wrote:

PHP for a GNUstep Website??? Don't we have GNUstepWeb for that purpose? Wouldn't this be the ideal showcase for GNUstepWeb? Think about it! (btw. PHP is crap, I even find JSP a lot more comfortable.)

I actually said that in irc :) Anyway, I don't really have much experience with
GSWeb
and even GNUstepWeb.org itself is using PHP. Plus that someone I respected in
IRC
argue that I don't need it. I'll reconsider this as an event to learn GSWeb but
until
I actually know what I'm going to do, I won't annouce it as my official plan.

id