Re: Problem on running Renaissance application

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Problem on running Renaissance application
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:07:26 +0000

On 6 Jan 2004, at 17:31, Nicolas SANCHEZ wrote:

When I launch a Renaissance application (here the Calculator example), I get the error:

2004-01-06 18:30:39.916 Calculator[3597] Not built with libxml ... GSXMLParser unusable in parserWithSAXHandler:withData:

What can I do?

1. Install libxml2 on your machine if it's not already there (perhaps you need a more recent version thaan you have)
2. re-configure the base library and check that it finds libxml2
3. re-build/install the base library with xml support