Re: old and new gnustep CVS's

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re: old and new gnustep CVS's
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:46:19 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:17:00 +0100 Riccardo Mottola <multix@ngi.it> wrote:

 >| Hello,
 >|
 >| I have on my box still all the old GNUstep CVS with the old directories and
 >| old structure.
 >| Is there a smooth way to update this? (no, I don't think rm-f and a new
 >| check out is to be considered a smooth way).

You can use find and fgres to iterate on Repository and root to set change them
to the new value, something like:
        find ./ iname "Root" -exec fgres ":pserver:" ":ext:" {} \;
(I don't remember exactly old Root/Repository values).

You can check out the tree and see differences between old and new tree
CVS/Root & CVS/Repository

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998