[ANN] Zipper

From: Dirk Olmes
Subject: [ANN] Zipper
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 08:30:18 +0100

Hi,

I have a New Year's pledge of acutally releasing what I've been doing in the
last time. So I finished up some of the rough edges and I'm proud to release my
first GNUstep app: Zipper. It is inspired by winzip, but not too much :-)

You can find Zipper here: http://xanthippe.dyndns.org/Zipper/

Lemme know what you think,

-dikr