SMySQL.framework (was: Screenshots of WebCore...)

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: SMySQL.framework (was: Screenshots of WebCore...)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:05:35 -0500

On 2003-12-17 10:40:17 -0600 "Mondragon, Ian" <ian.mondragon@bankofamerica.com> wrote:
jason,

thanks for all of your hard work on this - this will be a great plus for
the entire gnustep community (and i think, also, a morale booster :-)

Well, the thanks goes to Stefan, since he's the one who did this. I'm just the messenger. :-)

But while I'm here, let me take this opportunity to let people know that I whipped up some GNUmakefiles for the SMySQL framework (http://mysql-cocoa.sourceforge.net) and it built successfully. Serge is planning on incorporating the changes so it will build out-of-the-box with GNUstep. When it does, I'm going to make an effort to port CocoaMySQL (http://cocoamysql.sourceforge.net).

I'll need some help with this probably. The two big problems are going to be replacing the KeyChain stuff and converting the interface. Has anybody got any experience with this sort of thing?