Re: GNUstep audit

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep audit
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:12:00 -0700

On Wednesday, December 10, 2003, at 05:01 PM, Alexander Malmberg wrote:

Also, Riccardo Mottola had a cvs tree from ~2003-10-22 around, and there
were no unexpected changes between it and the 2003-10-26 snapshot.

(All this is for core/; I haven't checked anything else yet.)

I've checked core as well. Also, here's a list of all the projects and the current status. If anyone is interested in checking any of them (or has already), let me know.

Projects        Status
--------        --------
core            Checked
charsets        Checked (No changes)