Re: Renaissance

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Renaissance
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 05:36:15 -0800 (PST)

Greg,

As this is an extremely commonly asked question, I've decided to create a
Wiki page of comonly asked questions which have a tendency to start
flamewars on the lists. Then we can pre-emptively send people the URL when
new folk show up and take an interest in what we're doing in the GNUstep
community.

A) What do you think?
B) Got any suggestions for things that ought to be in there?

Cheers,
Alex Perez