Re: GNUstep on MS Windows

From: thisguyisi
Subject: Re: GNUstep on MS Windows
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:12:34 -0800

Rogelio M.Serrano Jr. wrote:

On 2003-12-05 19:39:50 +0800 Pete French <pete@twisted.org.uk> wrote:

Well, see above, depends on what you mean by platforms. A GNUstep which looks like GNUstep on Windows is pretty much useless.

"A GNUstep which looks like GNUstep on Windows is pretty much useless."
Oh, you mean "A GNUstep which looks like GNUstep on Windows is pretty." Kinda like NeXTSTEP, huh? (Well, to me) :-)

Useless to you maybe. For me its fine, and may well enable me to become
very rich, very quickly... :-)

-bat.

Im with you man. I agree. Big time.