Re: GNUstep on MS Windows (Oh boy...i've done it now!)

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: GNUstep on MS Windows (Oh boy...i've done it now!)
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 16:56:39 +0100

Why don't we just let WinDoze die?

Yep good point. But, how do we start that?

I mean...in the back of our minds, (in that little
hidden spot where we curse and swear at our leisure
and think about babes) don't we wish to throw MSWin on
the scrapheap of technology along with the Atari,
Apple II and Commodore 64?

Apple II on a scrap head... please no. Where do I buy another one?

The attraction of making money on the still-existing
WinDoze market notwithstanding, aren't we in reality
trying to change the world's entire attitude toward
software?

Yep and change means migration. First we run GNUstep on windows then we throw windows away :)

i'm very curious (and open-minded) as to what the
creators/maintainers of GNUstep are REALLY thinking
regarding what they REALLY want out of this wonderful
brainchild that they've put so much time, heart and
soul into--GNUstep.

Oops... sorry I am not a developer... consider this message... hmmm not send?

Dennis