Re: GNUstep on MS Windows

From: Rogelio M . Serrano Jr .
Subject: Re: GNUstep on MS Windows
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:41:19 +0800

On 2003-12-04 20:02:32 +0800 Pete French <pete@twisted.org.uk> wrote:

Since I don't use MS-Windows, I don't mind the look of GNUstep on MS-Windows. If having the MS-Windows look allow us developers to have
more users on MS-Windows, so be it.

This is running before we can walk isnt it? Lets get a working Windows
implementation first and then argue what colour it should be.
-bat.

Do we really to turn GNUstep into something like the mozilla suite? That looks like a cross platform programming environment to me. Is that what GNUstep
want to become? Thats an objective-c programming environment to me not
openstep. Windows clashes with openstep thats why GNUstep is not very well developed
on windows.