Re: LIBTIFF

From: Sean Charles
Subject: Re: LIBTIFF
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:13:21 -0800

Thanks!

I can't believe I haven't found this site before! I normally fish from
www.gnustep.org and must have been asleep. Currently I tried downloading the
latest base etc and that didn't even recognise my GCC objc directories!
Sigh, why do we bother? Because we are addicts and *must* make it work!

I have removed *everything* and downloaded the individual MinGW packages and
going to try it the real hard way as a learning experience! Made it work on
SuSe, no brainer on the Mac, just Windows to beat!

Thanks again,
Sean Charles.