a color management issue and how do I link TOOL_NAME stuffs with AppKit

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: a color management issue and how do I link TOOL_NAME stuffs with AppKit
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:36:44 +0700

TOOL_NAME:
How do I get tool (TOOL_NAME) linked with AppKit?

Color management:
Where should I put color profile in the file system? On OSX it uses

/System/Library/ColorSync/Profiles/

and

/Library/ColorSync/Profiles/

Since I'm working on Maliwan and Blu Tulip (http://maliwan.sf.net)
and some parts of it could be added for color management system
which I was thinking of trying to add to GNUstep's color system in
future so it would be nice if there's a standard directory for keeping
icc colour profiles. May be somone want to discuss about
color management API for GNUstep. You are always welcome
at #gnustep

PS. a play shot of Maliwan http://maliwan.sourceforge.net/maliwan6.jpg