RE: [Fwd: GNUstep build question]

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: RE: [Fwd: GNUstep build question]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:49:53 -0500

Well it seems like he is using a different compiler to compile the tool than
the one used to configure GNUstep. This option shouldn't be passed to the
compiler if it doesn't support it.

If that's not the case, perhaps look at what is happening when you compile
gnustep-base:

make messages=yes

That option should be in the compile string.