Re: Are we too serious these days? Let's go electing an official mascot.

From: Tom Hageman
Subject: Re: Are we too serious these days? Let's go electing an official mascot.
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 23:25:27 +0100

Hi Larry,

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:10:24 +0100, Larry Cow wrote:

> One problem with the Panda is that it's already the Mascot of the WWF.

More problems:

- it's an endangered species.

- it does nothing but eat bamboo, or sleep.

- it does not want to have sex to save its life.

Is that the image we want to associate with GNUstep? :-)

--
__/__/__/__/  Tom Hageman  <trh@xs4all.nl> (home)  [NeXTmail/Mime OK]
  __/ __/_/         <t.hageman@proteon.nl> (work)  [Mime OK]