The Poll begins! (Was: Are we too serious these days?)

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: The Poll begins! (Was: Are we too serious these days?)
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 22:19:10 +0700

I also wonder why people chose a Tapir ... it is definitely a unique
animal of course, but man it is ugly - do you REALLY want such an
ugly animal represent GNUstep?
I think it's really really cute! May be I just have a different taste but then :(...

But I like orca too! Thinking of Orca eating a monkey!

Anyway, I pick Panda because I think it's easier to make an artwork and people always address its specie.

Now let the poll begin! (^o^)/

http://www.project-ile.net/mascot.html

Do not vote twice or more, because that will load the server too much.