Re: The need for a libobjc maintainer

From: Ziemowit Laski
Subject: Re: The need for a libobjc maintainer
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:19:16 -0800

FWIW, I certainly don't mind :-), although perhaps we should also seek
the opinion of the major stakeholders in the GNU runtime, which
I believe to be the GNUStep folks.

--Zem

On Oct 29, 2003, at 11:10 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:

I volunteer to become the libobjc maintainer as none of the
objective-C front-end maintainers have touched the libobjc
patches.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski
pinskia@gcc.gnu.org

Ziemowit Laski                 1 Infinite Loop, MS 301-2K
Mac OS X Compiler Group        Cupertino, CA USA  95014-2083
Apple Computer, Inc.           +1.408.974.6229  Fax .5477