Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.6.1

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.6.1
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:31:55 -1000

Because I (and I'm sure others) will not always realize which app has focus and end up telling Gworkspace to quit. Often times apps start to accumulate and you want to quit a few of them after awhile. While Cmd-q(ing) everything one after another, it's very likely that you will accidently tell gworkspace to quit. changing the accelerator to Shift-q will solve that problem.

Apple thought the same, that is why Finder has Cmd-shift-q. I'm not for copying apple all the time, but it seems to have been a good decision.

Chad