Re: drag and drop between kde-, gnome2- and gnustep applications

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: drag and drop between kde-, gnome2- and gnustep applications
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:29:14 +0100

Fritz Heinrichmeyer wrote:
See subject.

Will this work?
DnD works between kde and gnome.

No, add the moment DnD works only between GNUstep applications. Although we have some code to provide the interaction over the xdnd standard this is done the wrong way. If I remember correctly, there was a lengthy mail from Wim Oudshoorn one and a half years ago that did explain what is wrong. Now that I already had to struggle with the X pasteboard I might be able to fix this, but don't sse the time for it at the moment.

Cheers
Fred