Re: ANN: Burn 0.3.6

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: ANN: Burn 0.3.6
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:25:44 +0100

Hi Steppers,

On 2003-10-24 15:26:33 +0200 Andreas Heppel <aheppel@web.de> wrote:

Hi folks,
due to some more or less severe bugs (one being the Preferences panel crashing the app, how embarrassing...) I see the need to issue a new release of Burn.app.
This time it is going to be even more embarassing for me. Due to my utter incompetence in using CVS not all files having been fixed made it into the tar ball, thus still leaving some bugs open in the release. To be more precise, the bug hits all those who do a fresh install instead of an update. You will again and again get this annoying 'Burn has been started for the first time...' message. All others may ignore this.

This time, I have double-checked all the files and have put the tar ball on SF again. I did not increase any release number. Thus, those who are still interested in Burn should get 0.3.6 again. Those who are not, may tar and feather me the next time we meet :-) Sorry.

This is merely a bugfix release, but those of you, who have already downloaded Burn 0.3.5 will need this one. For the full list of bug fixes see the change log.
Burn can be downloaded here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61565&release_id=186888
This still applies.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net